Pastel hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love it! i had a little play about with colour + mannequin head trying out different ways to achieve pastel colours in the salon today, was actually coming on here to ask if anyone had any techniques/colour combos that worked out haha! i tried with fudge paintbox mixing with 'whiter shade of pale' and also with wella perfecton

girlies

Try find soft chalk pastels, can be found in most art shops.. Just don’t get “soft chalk” pastels confused for oil pastels. If you’re confused, ask a sales person. Removing oil pastels would be a nightmare, not to mention, they’d feel very sticky.

This is stunning! Makes me want to go blonde again and start playing with the pastels...

Just wanted to share some pastel hair extensions I did for a photo-shoot for my new website (will share soon). Do any of you hair extensionists get requests for this and to add some colour streaks? I think it looks so cool and great to get it without the commitment.

I'm not an extensionist but got to say these are stunning! I would love these in my hair xxx

Hi im looking for hair chalk do any of you know where i can get some to retail ?

Latest posts

Back