Pastel hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theextensionist

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pastel hair extensions I did for a photo-shoot for my new website (will share soon). Do any of you hair extensionists get requests for this and to add some colour streaks? I think it looks so cool and great to get it without the commitment.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339679621.124388.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339679621.124388.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,996
Gorgeous!! Really love this!

Just wanted to share some pastel hair extensions I did for a photo-shoot for my new website (will share soon). Do any of you hair extensionists get requests for this and to add some colour streaks? I think it looks so cool and great to get it without the commitment.

Love it, looks gorgeous!x

How did you do them?!x x

Micro rings! Really good of you just want to wear it for a while.

If you have the blonde hair already you can buy the new paints that you literally paint on the hair to give you striking colours, they wash through the more they are washed. Mather technique is called hair chalking and the paints are called hair flairs.

Really love this it's gorge x

Stunning!

Alexandra x

Yeah it has been dyed. It is hard to buy hair this colour that is decent quality and most of it is synthetic. I really love it! I did another one with just blue I'll show you guys soon when the website is coming up! Sooo excited.

Yeah it has been dyed. It is hard to buy hair this colour that is decent quality and most of it is synthetic. I really love it! I did another one with just blue I'll show you guys soon when the website is coming up! Sooo excited.

Ah brilliant!
I want this in my hair!
Where did you order the hair from Hun?xx

this is beautiful, wonderful work :)

Those look beautiful! I am a little concerned by the amount of people selling 'hair chalk' saying that it is made for use on hair, when they are actually selling packs of oil pastels for art.

Wow love this!! What colours did you use to get that gorgeous pastel blue colour? X

I showed my staff this today and we love love love this!!!! xoxo

Lovely pic. Can't wait to see more, good luck with everything x

Thank you all! I will upload an share more when the photos are done and edited and then I can go through in detail how I've done it!

Latest posts

Back