Pastel hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has done a pastel lavender colour? I used muted mauve from the wella instamatic range and although picked up really ashy it didn’t come out as true to the swatch as I’d have hoped. Does anybody know of any brands that do the pastel colours?

Did you tone to neutralise the yellow first before applying the lavender?

I didn’t as it was on white blonde previously bleached hair. I felt like the muted mauve colour maybe wasn’t as lavender as I should have used. Do you know any brands that do a colour like that?

I was wondering if anybody has done a pastel lavender colour? I used muted mauve from the wella instamatic range and although picked up really ashy it didn’t come out as true to the swatch as I’d have hoped. Does anybody know of any brands that do the pastel colours?
Crazy colour do a lavender shade I think.
If not illumina 9/60 is a very nice violet tone.

You can generally take any purple based direct dye and pastelize it by mixing it with white conditioner.
Manic Panic do a pale lavender but I think there’s a danger they can look more grey than purple.

Latest posts

Back