Pastel pink brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styledbybeck

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I do work in a salon and have many options of colour, but I was wondering if anyone knew the best brand for a pastel pink, the client has white (bleached) hair and is a Nice clean base to work on, however I don’t want it too prominent, I’ve thought of using the wella, pink dream of which I can mix with clear to get a more faded look, but I was just wondering if there’s any metallic/ pastel pinks that are already mixed. My client showed me a picture and it was khloe Kardashian, when she had pink hair, I have done some research to find out what her hair stylist used and it was only a spray so looking for something abit more permanent,
Thanks in advance :)

Try the Guy Tang range.

Hi everyone,
I do work in a salon and have many options of colour, but I was wondering if anyone knew the best brand for a pastel pink, the client has white (bleached) hair and is a Nice clean base to work on, however I don’t want it too prominent, I’ve thought of using the wella, pink dream of which I can mix with clear to get a more faded look, but I was just wondering if there’s any metallic/ pastel pinks that are already mixed. My client showed me a picture and it was khloe Kardashian, when she had pink hair, I have done some research to find out what her hair stylist used and it was only a spray so looking for something abit more permanent,
Thanks in advance :)
Take a look at Affinage infinity rose blonde. Such a soft pale pink, nothing bright or in your face, fades off to a lovely colour and has an amazing shine, almost metallic.

Brilliant I shall have a look! Thankyou :)

Latest posts

Back