Pastel pink Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie077

Reaction score
hi all! im looking for a pastel pink shellac. the only pink i currently have is hot pop pink which is to bright and french pink (negligee) which is to sheer for what i want can anyone recommend a pastel pink? i was looking at cake pop? thanks xx

I've really struggled to find a good pastel neutral pink in shellac, they have loads of pinks but not quite the one I want. Cake Pop is OK but it's very 'flat', almost a 'chalky' pink, it's hard to explain. I've tried layering it with others, specifically Negligee (my all time favourite colour) and it's better, but I've never got that perfect pink sadly so I'll be watching with interest

Winter glow? From the Aurora collection x

I've really struggled to find a good pastel neutral pink in shellac, they have loads of pinks but not quite the one I want. Cake Pop is OK but it's very 'flat', almost a 'chalky' pink, it's hard to explain. I've tried layering it with others, specifically Negligee (my all time favourite colour) and it's better, but I've never got that perfect pink sadly so I'll be watching with interest
im not 100% sure what i want either lol ive seen a video on u tube by sarah r for a winter jumper nail art she used london ink in a pastel pink and a gery its really nice! but i use shellac! hopefully we will find a nice one! x

im not 100% sure what i want either lol ive seen a video on u tube by sarah r for a winter jumper nail art she used london ink in a pastel pink and a gery its really nice! but i use shellac! hopefully we will find a nice one! x

I don't think our TheRealMrsGrey (aka SarahR) could pick a bad colour to use. I've yet to see a video of hers I don't love :oops::cool:

I don't think our TheRealMrsGrey (aka SarahR) could pick a bad colour to use. I've yet to see a video of hers I don't love :oops::cool:
me to i love her! my bank balance dosnt tho! :) x

Cake pop with moonlight & roses over ?

Cake Pop with Grapefruit Sparkle over it is very pretty

Cake pop with moonlight & roses over ?
I can't see moonlight and roses on sweet squared do they still do it? I dont have it. Xx

Cake Pop with Grapefruit Sparkle over it is very pretty
I've been looking at grapefruit sparkle for a while so I might get them both and see! I'm still a newbie so I only have about 10 colours so far! Thanks xx

I can't see moonlight and roses on sweet squared do they still do it? I dont have it. Xx
I thought moonlight and roses had been discontinued. Such a shame as a brilliant colour for layering.

Oh no! Maybe they don't, I've had mine a while! Have you got strawberry smoothie? That might be nice over cake pop

I dont have strawberry smoothie yet but its also on my shopping list as I've read its good for french! God I'm gunna broke after this next order! Lol xx

opi mod about you pastel is a lovely pink xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449066921.388775.jpg
forgot to attach photo x

The above photo is very similar to CND shellac's cake pop in colour (without the sparkle)

its more pinkier than cake pop, cake pop has more purple in it x

That looks perfect! Is it gel polish or normal opi polish? Or do the do it in both? Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back