Pastel Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashaaa

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new to this so hope i'm doing it right.

I have been asked by so many clients if there is a way of getting pastel colours using Shellac? (bang on trend and all!)

I have layered a few but they are just lighter versions of the original, not pastel-y :|

Thanks in advance

Tasha x

Unique.tips came up with this combo -cityscape, hotski tchotchke, romantique, one layer of each.I tried it and I love it so much. I've also tried it with purple purple and tutti frutti as the middle layer. I find it really chills the colours right down. HTH x(the colour actually looks more spearmint in real life)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331810618.772488.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331810618.772488.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2,946
Wow, please give us more layering ideas, those ones are fabbo xxx:)

Oohh these are fab! Would love to see some more I'm going to have a play later as I think cityscape would be good at making pastel colours? X

hi hun

if you have a look through the shellac lovers group pictures someone has done a colour wheel and another commented on how much they looked like pastels using moonlight and roses to layer.

I also used some Mica powders to create more pastel colours as well.

Hth x x x

Im just having a little look through all they photos just now :)

How do you use the Mica powder? xxx

hi hun

just apply the powders as you would glitter for rockstars ie apply to the sticky layer then top coat and done. I find using the nearest colour or cream puff under the Mica powders gives them a deeper more true colour.

Hth x x x

Ahh right! Great - thank you, i'll give it a go xxx

Latest posts

Back