Patch test spray tan party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissylou

Reaction score
Hi I know patch testing has been covered lots in previous threads and I know a lot of geeks are insisting on them. I at present ask if they require one and insist if they suffer any allergies etc. plus ask for disclaimer etc which I know means nothing. I am changing the way I do things as if this week and insisting on patch test. I have reduced my radius as I am mobile to take this into account. I am just wondering how you all go about this for a tan party? The ones I have done the hostess quite often doesn't have full details of everyone attending and also it would mean contacting every individual and tracking them down for test at various times. Is this the best way to do it. I am looking for ideas o

Could you ask to meet them all at the place of the party, for a consultation & patch test? Would be a good chance to give them the prep advice & even paper knickers ready for appt. also.... Take a deposit from each person :) xx

Thank you. Yes think I will see if I could get everyone to meet up and get patch test done. It is going to complicate things so much but it's covering me And looking out for the client. The thing is though people can be allergic to something from the second exposure so even though testing I think that's no guarantee but at least I have tried :( x

Thank you. Yes think I will see if I could get everyone to meet up and get patch test done. It is going to complicate things so much but it's covering me And looking out for the client. The thing is though people can be allergic to something from the second exposure so even though testing I think that's no guarantee but at least I have tried :( x

If it does it is very unfortunate but you couldn't have done anything more. & as you say, you are covered. Xx

Latest posts

Back