Patch testing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellie--x

Reaction score
How many lashes do you apply for a patch test? I was told in training 2 to the outer corner of each eye but I was just wondering if that's enough???

How many lashes do you apply for a patch test? I was told in training 2 to the outer corner of each eye but I was just wondering if that's enough???

That's how I teach, 2 very short extensions one on outer one towards middle on both eyes, also swipe your primer and any other products you may use xx

Ah thank you that's great I just wanted to make sure I was doing it right ☺️

This is exactly how I was taught to patch test too. 2 short lashes on outer corner of each eye :)

This is exactly how I was taught to patch test too. 2 short lashes on outer corner of each eye :)

Fab! I've just done my first ever set today but I was panicking yesterday that I hadn't done enough lashes for the patch test and something would go wrong!! I think It was just me being over nervous though!! X

Fab! I've just done my first ever set today but I was panicking yesterday that I hadn't done enough lashes for the patch test and something would go wrong!! I think It was just me being over nervous though!! X

I think it's always better to be cautious or nervous rather than over confident! Remember practice makes perfect and it takes time to build up your perfect technique xx

I think it's always better to be cautious or nervous rather than over confident! Remember practice makes perfect and it takes time to build up your perfect technique xx

Thanks Hun 😊x

Latest posts

Back