Patch tests regarding Covid 19

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makeupgeek

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been hearing lately that some people have been having allergic reactions since having covid 19, just wondering are all you beauty therapists asking everyone that's had it to get another patch test for eyelash/eyebrow tints again? Even though they've been getting them for years🤔 I'm due to open up next week again and I'm unsure if I need to patch test everyone again

Hi guys, I've been hearing lately that some people have been having allergic reactions since having covid 19, just wondering are all you beauty therapists asking everyone that's had it to get another patch test for eyelash/eyebrow tints again? Even though they've been getting them for years🤔 I'm due to open up next week again and I'm unsure if I need to patch test everyone again
Hi. After the first lockdown in England, as some clients had been 5/6 months since they had any tinting done, I patch tested everyone again as my insurance states it’s best to do that.
I think if they have not had the treatment done for a while, it’s best to patch test again especially if they have knowingly had covid since they were last treated. Better safe than sorry.
Hope that helps.

Thank you, I suppose me even asking this question means I think it's safer to give them a patch test again, just wanted to hear what other where doing.

Latest posts

Back