Patch that won't tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chixyorky

Reaction score
Hey duno if anyone can see by the picture ive uploaded but theres a line on my inner arm where fake tan just doesn't take and i was just wondering if anybody new why?? Its really frustrating as i can notice it and i think it makes me look really silly!!
Thanx guys xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346136322.399060.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346136322.399060.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 1,375
my boobs and nearly all my chest pretty much refuse to tan! and on the sunbed! Even on holiday with plently of oil on my boobs were just not having it! But I suppose that's what happens when you don't go topples for 22 years! LOL

I have a client that has a few little patches on one of her arms that wont tan, her doctor diagnosed a hormonal problem, her spray tan can also be patchy if not done right.

I treat those patches as if they are vitiligo and it does make them less obvious. Why not try to sponge a bit of solution on to the patch, barrier cream the edges and "color in" the white patch, then the next day after all the cream etc has been removed, have the spray tan as usual.

If you are good at filling the white patch in, sponge the color on without putting the barrier cream around the edges and spray tan directly afterwards, Hope this makes sense.

I get this where I used to have bad eczema on my arms and behind knees.. have you ever suffered with that?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Not suffered with Eczema on my arms. Yes will try and fill in the next day and hope that works! X thanks for replies x

Hey duno if anyone can see by the picture ive uploaded but theres a line on my inner arm where fake tan just doesn't take and i was just wondering if anybody new why?? Its really frustrating as i can notice it and i think it makes me look really silly!!
Thanx guys xxx
My arm has a patch right on the inside of my arm in the inner elbow. That line that is defined is just your fat roll line from when you were a baby. Everybody has those. And it's funny but it shows up more when you put Tanner on. Hope this helps.

This thread is 6 years old so I imagine the OP has solved her problem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back