Patches for hair loss ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Just saw an advert in my local daily paper...

Its for patches that help with hair loss....you apply one at the back of your neck every day and apparently they increase hair density and thickness...makes hair stronger and revitalised....less greasy...resistant to hair loss.

they are called...Revlon Professional Interactives INTRAGEN 5 Hair Loss Patch

How it works....

The patch is actually a matrix that is impregnated with the intragen 5 combination of active ingredients. This includes extracts of hops, rosemary, semburi and silicon compound. These ingredients work together to block the enzyme responsible for the hair loss. They also neutralize free radicals, active peripheral circulation and promote hair growth and regeneration.

Once the patch makes contact with your skin it gradually releases these ingredients into the deepest layers and the results are incredible.

(no prices mentioned)

found this link too....Revlon Anti Hair Loss Intragen Treatment Buy online Revlonline Europe EU Maghreb North Africa Lebanon Middle East Gulf Countries

Cant say that any of that means anything to me...but just thought I'd run it by you hair geeks. x

Hair Loss

Not sure what I think,there are lots of claims to improve hair loss,but seeing is believing.:green:

I would be leary that where you place the patch on your head is where the most of the ingredients in going to be absorb and there you will have a patch of thick hair...:eek:
It would be interesting to follow up on those who do use it and see what the side effects are.

Doctor told me that I have alophicia. I have try everything includes chinese herbal cost me £50 per month but it's only help a little. Now I still have 5 patches on my head it started when I was 26, it does grew back after another patch fell off again, I hated. I been suffered from this embarassing too long

Doctor told me that I have alophicia. I have try everything includes chinese herbal cost me £50 per month but it's only help a little. Now I still have 5 patches on my head it started when I was 26, it does grew back after another patch fell off again, I hated. I been suffered from this embarassing too long
Indian Head massage could help,but there are many treatments that claim to help.No harm in trying.:hug:

you not fancying the bald look then babes?:|

Latest posts

Back