Patchy Gelish, is it normal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie1

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've been having various gel nails treatments before I decide which one I want to train in. I had a Gelish one done today and it seams quite patchy, like not a nice solid colour, is this normal? Have to admit I feel quite disappointed by it 😔 x

Hi,
Some colours have better coverage than others.
Did you have them done at a salon?
Just sounds like it could have needed an extra coat of colour maybe.
Xx

To me that looks like bad application, and if it's the colour starburst (which I think it is) you need at least 3 coats to get good coverage with that one :) starburst is quite watery too, most gelish colours are fab and have full coverage in 2 coats xx

Kathryn gonna send you a pm Hun xx

That does look more like the application and it needs another coat xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Seeing that photo, the application isn't great and it definitely needed more coats. I don't know how the tech let you leave like that as it's very noticeable.
I'd go back and ask them to correct it x

Think I'm going to. I could have done better in myself!

Xx

Hi Pixie1 - I can't see your attachment/photos - I came across your post as believe i am having similar issues with some of my Gelish colours. Did you continue with Gelish?

If you click on the user's name you'll see their details - she's not been on the site since she April 2015

If you click on the user's name you'll see their details - she's not been on the site since she April 2015
Thank you Trinty

Latest posts

Back