Patchy highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_lee110788

Reaction score
I have a client who has complained her highlights are patchy. Her natural hair is very dark, I would say a base 4. She’s a regular and I normally do a full head regrowth bleach highlights then tone with goldwell 10p+10v equal parts but this time it seems to have grabbed more in certain parts making it very patchy.
Her hair is very damaged, I’ve advised her to stay away from bleach for a while but she won’t, she likes it very blonde.
What would you suggest to get rid of the patching and what do you think has caused it? I think it’s because of her hair been so damaged

Attachments

• 2687CE25-D8B6-4019-B6CF-D6FBA07350E3.png
    2687CE25-D8B6-4019-B6CF-D6FBA07350E3.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
I have a client who has complained her highlights are patchy. Her natural hair is very dark, I would say a base 4. She’s a regular and I normally do a full head regrowth bleach highlights then tone with goldwell 10p+10v equal parts but this time it seems to have grabbed more in certain parts making it very patchy.
Her hair is very damaged, I’ve advised her to stay away from bleach for a while but she won’t, she likes it very blonde.
What would you suggest to get rid of the patching and what do you think has caused it? I think it’s because of her hair been so damaged
You need a porosity equaliser before toning. You'll need to lift though those darker areas. Avoiding the white patches.

Latest posts

Back