Patchy neck

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
i had 8 clients in yesterday, as far as i know all them are fine except one girls, she has a patchy neck, now automatically i think she hasnt exfoliated the neck properly as its easy to miss

how can i fix this for her? shes going out for new year and i dont want a bad rep lol xx

It sounds to me like she had purfume on if the problem is just her neck.

You could try to touch up the area that didn't tan by dabbing a small amount of solution on with a tanning mitt but if you go over any of the already tanned bits then that will tan again and go darker so you need to be really carefull if you decide to touch it up.

The other option is to barrier cream the surrounding skin quite thickly and spray a light mist of solution over the area and hope the barrier cream stops the already tanned areas from tanning again.

thank you very much hunni :Love: xxx

After about 5 days my neck goes patchy as I have dry skin there. Looks awful so I take it of my neck and just use makeup lol x

I would just get her to gently exfoliate her neck and re spray it.

i ended up making it look better with a bit of makeup! but it looked like dry skin.

Latest posts

Back