Patchy spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annemarie

CND Grand Master tech
Reaction score
Help needed
I spray tanned a client yesterday morning and she has texted me today to say it has gone patchy on her legs after washing it off. I gave her aftercare advice before she left. I have spray tanned her once before a few months back before she was going on holiday and all was fine I've been tanning for 10 years and not had this problem before. I use fake bake and sprayed her with the darker solution.
I'm not sure what to advise her because she is going on holiday Tuesday morning and My salon is closed Monday's.
Any advice as to how this could have happened and what I can advise her please
TIA.
X

Did she exfoliate properly?

X.

She said she did. Is there anything I can suggest she can do to even it out a little? X

If it's not to much I would offer to go in and tan her as a gesture of good will I always think this is a hard one as not many clients will ever admit to using something normally moisturiser before there appt or shaving etc after the tan!

I have been doing this for 7 years and I have only had one client that said she'd gone patchy I've tanned her religiously every week since I started never a problem any way offered to re do and the next week she admited that she's used oil on her skin that morning! Lesson learnt but it wasn't worth upsetting her for a few. ££

Latest posts

Back