Pathetic sad nail tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant believe she did that!!! Hope you have a fantastic day on Saturday

SO out of order - even if she is a competition winner she cant be up to much if she cant do another techs nails.
Your nails sound beautiful - hope you have a wonderful wedding day and enjoy the rest of your lives together
K xXx

Guys dont think Im being funny but unless your wishing Cazza good luck for her first wedding anniversary... I think youre a little late here... this thread is a year old! :wink2:

LOL you guys, this post is a year old............. So happy anniversary Caza xxxx

Tee hee, I read the last posts first so missed the first post date. How come this was brought back up from so long ago??

Glorsclaws said:
Guys dont think Im being funny but unless your wishing Cazza good luck for her first wedding anniversary... I think youre a little late here... this thread is a year old! :wink2:

LMAO

as i read this thread i thought hmmm sure i have read this before :lol:

Lmao

Happy Anniversay Kaz hun!

xxxmwahxxxxx

LayStar said:
Lmao

Happy Anniversay Kaz hun!

xxxmwahxxxxx

Thanx layla xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really glad you managed to sort something else out for your nails, and really good luck for saturday Mrs Green
xxx

WHAT A PATHETIC WOMAN!!

You wouldn't say that to a client would you!!

All I can say is what goes around comes around so she better hold onto her seat!!

I had a client who spied on me once and I decided I didn't want her to come again.

Also get a lot of nosey clients asking how much I earn & saying they are going to do what I do. I just think OK and get on with my job.

Some people eh???!!!!!

Have a great wedding!!

Best wishes xxx

Enjoy your wedding...things always turn out for the best...Don't stress... you should enjoy your day. People who upset you are not needed in your life there are too many people who are nice on this earth and life is too short!!!

All the best
xxxx

Latest posts

Back