Pathetic sad nail tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatalAttraction

Reaction score
Hi all aint been on here 4 ages cos i ave been sorting out my wedding and i will be mrs Green on sat!!!

Well i will tell all my fellow techies what happened 1hr ago..

I booked a nail appointment with this nail tech in my town 3 months ago for this friday cos i will be getting married this saturday. Now i wanted someone else to do my nails cos i wanna relax the day before, and this nail tech i booked up with does good nails. Anyway i booked up and told her i was a nail tech and she was fine with that..

Anyway today she calls me to tell me she is cancelling the appointment cos i am in direct competition with her and i am only coming down to spy on her work..

what a cow i couldnt believe it i am getting married in 3 days and she cancels it now!! not being funny if i wanted to spy on her i would of done it ages ago not a day before my wedding.

this is so unproffesional and it makes her look pathetic she has not only stressed me out before my wedding but also has really upset me.

she knew from the start who i was so she should of cancelled me ages ago..

so what do you think to that my creative gang

caza x x x :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i think she has obviously heard about your great reputation and feels threatened by you and has cancelled in a panic. if you could bear to go to her now, i would ring her and explain that you are more than confident of your own abilities and reputation and had purely booked her because you wanted to be pampered for your big day. If you had been spying, you certainly wouldn''t have told her you were a nail tech! I hope you sort out your nails for your BIG day...if you get stuck i'm on the herts/camb borders!good luck for saturday :)

thank god i called nail masters in dunmow... little bit of a journey but it will be well worth it!!! :cool:

Glad you got sorted.....have a lovely day on Saturday!

She must think that her work isn't up to scratch :o
Perhaps its best to avoid this one, Glad you've got sorted and all the best for saturday.

I can't beleive another nail tech would act like that....:evil: What a total Witch..! On the plus side at least you know your nails are gonna last the day...

Have a wonderful day on Saturday....:D

Glad u got it all sorted have a great day on saturday

Moo moo moo what a cow! Her loss and your eventual gain. Have a great day, hope the weather is good for you

I think personally she felt intimidated to be doing another nail tech, andprobably didn't feel confident enough to do your nails. Her loss!

well as you can imagine getting sorted 4 ya wedding is very stressfull and i could of seen many of my nail tec mates but i just wanted to relax in my hometown getting pampered without a worry in the world.. But this spiteful witch made sure she cancelled my apointment a few days before i was getting married...

now luckily i got in at Nail masters but they could of easily not had any spaces or my mates could have been fully booked...

she has caused me nothing but stress and i hope that she goes on this website and reads these posts.. iwill b writing a complaint letter to the salon she works in :twisted:

cazza x x x

also what was funny my boyfriend phoned up to have a go for upsetting me and she turned round and said well i am a competition winner ((woopy doo da))

hehehe

She obviously didn't feel her work was as good otherwise why else pull out!!! :p

Anyway, what is wrong in checking out her work! I know for a fact that when I started mobile, I had two customers that were sent from other nail technicians, but it wasn't a problem (other than being nervous as hell :D ), I treated them the same as any other customer.

I would love to find another nail technician local to me who could do my nails. I've visited three local salons, but they didn't do them to my standard, but I do miss being pampered. If any of you peeps are from the Suffolk area, please let me know.

Glad you got it sorted, enjoy your day and most of all have fun!!

Cazza - I bet it'll turn out to be a blessing in disguise actually - I mean imagine if you'd gone to her and she'd turned out to be below par - that would have made you panic even more. At least this way you'll receive a high standard and be relaxed in time for your big day! I know it doesn't take away the upset & panic that she put you in initially, but you never know, it could turn out to be a good thing. Good luck for your big day and we'll all want to see a piccie of you looking gorgeous! xxx

OMG!!!
i cant believe that! how could she with any concience cancel someone before their wedding??
that is sooo horrid!
who was she?
i have a mind to book myself in and i wont tell her i am a nail tech until she is about to start! hahaha
then let her cancel my appointment LOL

good luck for tomorrow, its gonna be a lovely day!
janis x

Tickled Pink! said:
i think she has obviously heard about your great reputation and feels threatened by you and has cancelled in a panic. if you could bear to go to her now, i would ring her and explain that you are more than confident of your own abilities and reputation and had purely booked her because you wanted to be pampered for your big day. If you had been spying, you certainly wouldn''t have told her you were a nail tech! I hope you sort out your nails for your BIG day...if you get stuck i'm on the herts/camb borders!good luck for saturday :)

I wouldnt bother ring her babe - get onto designer nails and see if they have a technican in the area they can recommend... shes a silly cow so sod her dont give her a second thought (sorry swearing GMG)

:green:

all sorted got my nails done at nail masters and they look fab!! i have got white glitter powder on the tips :biggrin:

now what was cool about Nail masters is that not only was i a nail tech getting my nails done but another nail tech came in and had hers done!!!

isnt it great we can all get on in harmony!

such a shame there are a few that dont that give themselves a bad name!!!!

well i am all relaxed now 4 da big day tomorrow!!!

cazza :p :p

What a cow!

Have a fab day and good luck! xxx

chuevah said:
OMG!!!
i cant believe that! how could she with any concience cancel someone before their wedding??
that is sooo horrid!
who was she?
i have a mind to book myself in and i wont tell her i am a nail tech until she is about to start! hahaha
then let her cancel my appointment LOL

good luck for tomorrow, its gonna be a lovely day!
janis x
I could just see you doing this too Janis...........its nice to see you back on board.x
Alls well that ends well, its her loss.
Its is a damn shame though when we can`t turn to someone else in our profession for a spot of pampering without being seen as a threat

Hi Janis
Don't want to change this thread, but how are you???
All better now, it sounded horrendous what you went thru.
Back at work now??

Take care
Karen

Latest posts

Back