Patrick Cameron WOW

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
WOW i went to a Patrick Cameron seminar on wednesday at Wella studio. For those of u who dont know, he is an international famous long hair hairdresser, creates his own hair put ups and is absolutley amazing. i used to hate hair up which is why i was put on the course, and now i cant wait to get going!! he was so amazing and so down to earth considering the success he's had. never been so inspired before!

Thats fantastic to hear, and so glad you enjoyed yourself, I have been tempted before to go to one of these, I might just do so now:)

did you take any pics i met trevour sorbie 3 years ago he was absolutly brill i bought his bridal book and had it autograghed :Grope: l have done a couple of his styles on brides and they loved them it also gives you advice on pricing for weddings :hug: i am trained with loreal not wella whens the next seminar and how much did they charge please pm me details asap

WOW i went to a Patrick Cameron seminar on wednesday at Wella studio. For those of u who dont know, he is an international famous long hair hairdresser, creates his own hair put ups and is absolutley amazing. i used to hate hair up which is why i was put on the course, and now i cant wait to get going!! he was so amazing and so down to earth considering the success he's had. never been so inspired before!

I had my hair put up by Patrick Cameron back in 2003/2004 at a seminar - I got picked out the audience - It was fantastic and so was he! Amazing guy and so lovely! Unfortunatly for me, and my salon! (and also my old salon :mad:) I had not had my roots done before I went, so he took the mick out me the whole time!! LOL :lol:

Amazing accent too!

wow u lucky gal!! he picked one out sat in front of me on wed! he is a lovely guy and amazing accent! anyone know if he is gay?! hehe, just wondered.

Well, he's smart, very handsome and funny - So yeah he probably is gay! LOL
:Grope:
Anyone going to Salon International this year? I just seen Patrick is there on the Sunday - May book that one!

where is salon internatoinal exactly?

Its at the Excel in London in October - It's £90.00 a ticket - Which I know is crazy money but if you love hair - You will love it - Just been told today that there is a hair competition in Blackpool soon and they give aways lots of goodies?

Im not a hairdresser but he came to the salon I worked at (years ago)- and one of the 'gay' hairdressers said he was gay - I mean, he would know wouldnt he?

I didnt get to speak to him though - where is he from?

HI

I am going to blackpool, its the international hairdressing comps so should be good, there are usually loads of demo's by the big names. Should be a great few days.

He is so gifted , and such a nice guy :hug: too .

wow your lucky to watch him , his long hair work is truly amasing wish i could watch him in real life so too speak

Was this just for professional hairdressers? I know some of the celebrity stylists actually do a 1 or 2 day course for people who only want to learn how to do hair up and are not trained hairdressers - although it can be expensive. Is Patrick Cameron one of those?

well it was done through wella studio, so im guessing for professionals only. he does have a training school in london where i think he takes people wanting to just do hair up.
x

patrick is a fully qulifide hairdresser and just exceld in put up's he is fantastic and i cant wait to go and train with him in london for 2 days when i get the £1000 together for the course and and traveling but it will be worth it in the long run i will be teaching hair up's at my local collage soon but to be abel to train with patrick first would be awsum. as to the gay thing i thought i had read somewhere that he had kids but could be rong.

hmmm i absolutly hate things i cant do, so i hate hair ups but love the idea of bein good at them perhaps i shud invest on one of these courses haha, doe sit have a money back guarantee if i come out of it absolutly crap hahahah cos i really think when it comes to this i have a mental block and am unteachable LMAO xx

get some of his books or dvd's off ebay, they are all step by step and so easy to follow. I couldnt eaven do a plaite, untill i read his books, mind you i went to collage to do hairdressing just to learn put up's!!!! yea i know now they dont teach it in levele 2 but never mind i taught my self through playing with dummy heads and patricks books. it is so much fun. im sorry i jet excited about puting up hair. ignor me

iv seen patrick a few times at the hairdressing internatial in london it normally on in oct and well worth going its packed with shows demos seminars and full of hairdressing celebs that where i met trevour sorbie another long hair genious u can buy stylebooks from them as well as your equipment/products needs comps recommend it 1oo% :hug: its is in london check it at hji [hairdressing journal interactive but be warned:eek: sooooooo much to see so little time if any one intrested we could do a geek meet pm me if intrestedd:hug:

Latest posts

Back