Patti, Young Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
I tried to send ya an email from the board but it came to me instead! lol
Someone said that you are using Young Nails acrylic? I am wondering what you think of it? Any comments?

I rec'd your email and have replied. I almost feel guilty about talking about a different product here.....LOL :twisted:

But this IS NOT a product specific forum! We must remember that! Even though we are surrounded by people who use that "other" system ;)

Tom....Get in on this one!

I think the geeks will still love ya! :D

This isn't a product lead board (though I guess I am naturally biased... but then again isn't everyone biased toward their own line most of the time :) )

See you all soon!

Oops now he is gone again..lol

Hey Patti, Beachneck..from Mars is Tom B. isn't it?
How funny to be so well known that you can give a goofy name and someone still know who you are. :)
Now wouldn't it be cool if he actually posted messages?? lol

I think Beachneck and Geek are having drinks tonight - hopefully they'll have lots of gossip for us - Sam and Tom go way back and have a great relationship, I think he's looking forward to seeing his old 'roomy' from 'Booty'!! Also for Patti - we have YN here although v/new at the mo!!
Toodle Pip (btw no 'normal' Brits use that expression) :D

I am trying to envision this...a couple a guys, sitting around, having drinks, talking about finger nails...lol ..and argueing over covelant bonding..heehee
Somehow I knew that they started out at CND near the same time...is it from the Bio? Or maybe a post on some message board. Did Samuel give him the name Beachneck?
I have always paid attention to Samuel Sweet posts because when I first got out of nail school I found his website (the old one) and it helped me so much. Samuel Sweet and Barb from Nailsplash, without those two I would have known nothing about nails. I actually asked for permission and printed off some pages from his site and took them back to the nail school I went to and handed them out to the new nailtech class.

Ok..don't know what brought that on!
later!

Christie's Nails said:
Did Samuel give him the name Beachneck?

Yes it was Sam who named him that and it's kinda stuck!! I think he'd be so 'chuffed' to know how his 'novels' helped you. I still read some of his stuff and it just re-enforces certain things!! ;) He flies tomorrow - can't wait :D

Christie's Nails said:
I am trying to envision this...a couple a guys, sitting around, having drinks, talking about finger nails...lol ..and argueing over covelant bonding..heehee

That made me giggle!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back