Paula ... show us ya nails!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Went to Excel, got there a bit later than planned and was a little frazzled by the heat and the crowds.
Sorry to everyone that I was supposed to meet and didnt ... theres always GMEX :biggrin:
Met Paula in the comp area and was really wowed by her nails, not those on her model, I didnt get to see those .. but those she was sporting herself!
Go on Paula, show us a pick, ... you know you want to ... they were FAB!

Ok give me a minute to sit down and have a cup of tea then i'll do a pic lol

Love Paula xx

Glorsclaws said:
Went to Excel, got there a bit later than planned and was a little frazzled by the heat and the crowds.
Sorry to everyone that I was supposed to meet and didnt ... theres always GMEX :biggrin:
Met Paula in the comp area and was really wowed by her nails, not those on her model, I didnt get to see those .. but those she was sporting herself!
Go on Paula, show us a pick, ... you know you want to ... they were FAB!

Get them pics on missus!! J xx

hey Paula hun

Did try to catch up with you and ruth in comp area, waved from back of room but guess you didnt recognise me with my new hair !! .... loved yours by the way GORGEOUS

hope you did well and was pleased with your results, well done hun

kx

paula1973 said:
Ok give me a minute to sit down and have a cup of tea then i'll do a pic lol

Love Paula xx

Okay Paula, you may be absolutely shattered after today, but 1/2 an hour has gone by for you to have your cuppa......now show us ya nails!!!! lol!

Here they are!

Ooo, they were worth the wait!

They are stunning! Great colour and smile lines!

Kx :)

OOOhhh .. lurverly !!!
Shame the difference between the red and the black doesnt show up here as well as it does in the flesh!
Still great though ;)

they is lurverlly paula - i done mine last week but in gold glitter - shame my smile lines arnt like yours tho - but im getting there

sawasdee ka

Paula your nails r very beautifull .

I have a very nice set of nails on my hands they are made by my friend she learn with opi in Bangkok they are with ezflow product she make them for me in my salon i have a 5 hour 1-2-1 with her to learn what opi show her .

They are black and gold with 3 d flower if u can speak me how to post photo i will post .

They are very long but i like my nails like this .

Mui from Thailand

bit better pic

mui said:
sawasdee ka

Paula your nails r very beautifull .

I have a very nice set of nails on my hands they are made by my friend she learn with opi in Bangkok they are with ezflow product she make them for me in my salon i have a 5 hour 1-2-1 with her to learn what opi show her .

They are black and gold with 3 d flower if u can speak me how to post photo i will post .

They are very long but i like my nails like this .

Mui from Thailand
Oooh i do hope we get to see these, they sound gorgeous!

paula1973 said:
bit better pic
Kick A** Paula - fab - I love the fading!!! These can be the Rouge Noir Talons!!!

fab nails mrs and fab comp nails gutted i wasnt there
will be at gmex though so will hopefully be able to verbally abuse you there :D if ya going

paula1973 said:
bit better pic
Yep, that shows up the black fadeout really well - fab!!

paula1973 said:
bit better pic
Wow! They are stunning Paula - tell us your "recipe"!!!!

i want to know too paula
as seen as you wont be doing them for me anymore
boo hoo :sad:

Yep! ... Them was the nails I had on my mind all the way home, Paula ... STUNNING!
oooh Samantha ... what a great name for em too ;)

Glorsclaws said:
Yep! ... Them was the nails I had on my mind all the way home, Paula ... STUNNING!
oooh Samantha ... what a great name for em too ;)

Just don't tell Chanel!!! :D

Fantastic fading get it copyright now hun xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back