paw prints on nails ... help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that they look really good although you might just want to put the 3 dots a bit closer to the big one IMO

Clarexxx

cant i just hide behind the sofa when she comes....:lol:....i have never wished for a no-show as much as i do right now.

when she said on the phone what she wanted i thought yeah easy ... till i tried to do it..

i think it just looks like white dots on a nail...like she got some emulsion on her nails when decorating

i ain't doing it...i am gonna persuade her to have something else....i just aint playing !!!

i like the one you have done angie!! show no fear - and stop hiding behind your sofa!! with a bit of luck she will see how gorgeous your nails are and won't want to spoil them with paw prints!! xx

I do think they look really good - it might just be because you have a french white and have done the paw prints in white thats all - dont forget if she only wants them on her smile line then you'd only have to do one on each nail - could be worse - she could request a picture on her dog on every nail!!!!!

well she has been....and she had flicks...:lol:....i didn't even have to show her the paw print cos as soon as she saw the flicks she wanted it.

thank goodness thats over with....note to myself....next time someone asks .."do you do nail art"...say NO !!

thanks again everyone....what would i do without you xx :hug: xx

thank goodness thats over with....note to myself....next time someone asks .."do you do nail art"...say NO !!

lol thats why I air brush and use stickers, just a little bit of free hand to give an accent or add some sparkle and your done, my one and only artistic bone got used up learning how to do smile lines:lol:

i just do flicks and stickers too!! nail art is too faffy for me! xx

thought dogs has four paws lol
:lol:

I have done paw prints for my nices before but instead of using a dotting tool and paints i used rhinestones - 1 large with 3 little ones round. just adds a bit of sparkle hth

well she has been....and she had flicks...:lol:....i didn't even have to show her the paw print cos as soon as she saw the flicks she wanted it.

thanks again everyone....what would i do without you xx :hug: xx
Awww you poor love, after all that anguish, I'm so glad it was painless for you :hug:

Latest posts

Back