Pay advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emolp44

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going into hairdressing. However I am worried about paying rent and getting a mortgage with lack of knowledge of how much I will be earning in the UK weekly and annually. Can anyone give me any ideas of how much a newly qualified stylist earns ? . Thanks

Generally, national minimum wage plus commission on product sales, although it depends on the salon.
You’ll only start earning a decent salary when you become a senior stylist, with a full column of clients and able to carry out a range of services without requiring supervision.

I'm thinking of going into hairdressing. However I am worried about paying rent and getting a mortgage with lack of knowledge of how much I will be earning in the UK weekly and annually. Can anyone give me any ideas of how much a newly qualified stylist earns ? . Thanks
Most places pay minimum wage and then it goes up depending on experience + qualifications.

Latest posts

Back