Paying Customers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelemacca

Nails by Chele
Reaction score
This sounds so sad but i've had my first paying client today!!!! :D

She's pregnant so I just tidied her cuticles and put handcream on and then painted her nails for her :D

Well Done - and congratulations on your first paying client :D

I remember my first one - I was on such a high I didn't stop talking at my husband for about 3 hours afterwards :o

Wait until you get your first tip too :D My first tip was a jar of Green Pepper Chutney :lol: I hate green peppers, I hate chutney AND it was out of date :lol: :lol: The lady that gave it to me was so sweet I had to laugh when I got it home and realised :D

michelemacca said:
This sounds so sad but i've had my first paying client today!!!! :D

She's pregnant so I just tidied her cuticles and put handcream on and then painted her nails for her :D

That's great news Michele ;) - doesn't sound sad at all - it's the best feeling when you work on your first paying client - and may there be many more to come!

Trinity Nails said:
My first tip was a jar of Green Pepper Chutney :lol: I hate green peppers, I hate chutney AND it was out of date :lol: :lol:

Wow, that's an odd choice for a tip huh :suprised: ! Hey that could be a good new topic - what's the strangest "tip" we've ever received - can it top gone off chutney though :rolleyes: :lol:

WHHHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! Its so exciting, isant it!!!!:)

I have to say i know what you mean, but i think mine is very sad.

I had my first phone call asking for Simply Nails.....i nearly said you have the wrong number then realised it was me!!:eek:

I've recently put my details on Yell.com and my Thomson Local and thats where the call came from.

I was so excited to actually have someone phone me, so i know how you feel when you are doing a paying client, makes you feel you are finally getting somewhere.

Well done what a wonderful feeling when u get your very first payment there will b lots more to come now u watch

thats great! cant wait till im saying the same thing. am i being dense or is there something i dont know about pregnant women?

She's pregnant so I just tidied her cuticles and put handcream on and then painted her nails for her

Congrats honey.....still feel the same way after doing 5000 sets!!

Latest posts

Back