Paying staff/closing

Thompson24

Member
Hi guys

I have a wage bill of £7000 a month, was told I could get a grant of £3000 now government will pay 80% of wages. WhG happens if I can afford the other 20% and how will I manage when all I can claim is £90 for myself!
 

Surely they will announce a package for self employed?
The grant for small businesses that get small business rate relief has been upped from £3000 to £10,000.
Hopefully that should help a bit.
 

House Beauty

Well-Known Member
As I see it, considering the crisis. I would be happy to have anything, so 80% of my wages would be amazing. Do what you can and your best to figure it out and read everything available before making any decisions.
 
Top