Payleven card machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeofBeauty

Beautyispassion
Reaction score
Anybody used the payleven card machine?

Yes I use it in my salon x

Me too. It used to be a bit unpredictable but it seems to work well these days.

I use it for my clients who like to pay by card. Works fine with the app in my phone. The funds get paid into my account around 4 days later

So is it just a one of few for the card machine and do you have to input the clients details or can you just swipe the card like a normal pdq machine?

So is it just a one of few for the card machine and do you have to input the clients details or can you just swipe the card like a normal pdq machine?

That previous post did not make sense lol
What I meant to say was....
Do you just swipe the clients card like you would a normal card machine or can it be used like a chip and pin?

Is there a one off fee for the machine? If you could pm me what you paid that would be great.

I use IZettle which is a similar concept to payleven. I find it great. You pay 2.75 % on card payments up to a certain amount a month and then it can go down to as little as 1.5% Check out www.izettle.com .

For the card reader you can pay around £45, I got mine on offer and if you're insurance is with BABTAC you get a discount. You put the card into the reader, but key in amount into app. Both connect via Bluetooth. Customer puts in pin on the card reader. You can email receipts through the app. The helpline is very good and no extra costs apart from a small percentage of your transaction. Also the more you use it the cheaper it becomes for you. Unfortunately I've only got a handful of clients who use their card. Quite a few make a direct transfer into my account. Xx

Yep, use payleven too, it's great and works a treat! Makes it so much easier to up sell services as they just whack the card out.

Latest posts

Back