Payleven, SumUp, Izettle any advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
I have been looking at all the above card readers, but can only find payleven that has a phone number, which I prefer. Does anyone have any info on any of them .
I was going to use an old iPhone 4 of my daughter's and get a contract for it, do I need unlimited WiFi? Have no idea about technical stuff, please help x

I have been looking at all the above card readers, but can only find payleven that has a phone number, which I prefer. Does anyone have any info on any of them .

I was going to use an old iPhone 4 of my daughter's and get a contract for it, do I need unlimited WiFi? Have no idea about technical stuff, please help x

I use worldpay zinc and there's a phone line to call. They're very helpful. You need to be able to connect to Bluetooth and 3G or wifi for the app so assuming you have data then you'll be fine.

I also researched izettle but decided to go for worldpay zinc in the end - can't remember why! Xx

I've been using payleven for the last 4months and its been brilliant. Customer service is very good too xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been using payleven for the last 4months and its been brilliant. Customer service is very good too xx

Do you have to log in with email address and password before every transaction?

Think after about 2 weeks reading up on card readers I'm going for payleven. So many negatives for the others.

Yes you do have to log in with a password but it takes seconds xx

Helen - do you charge a fee for using the card service?

="Ugg73percentage2391535, member: 83001"]Helen - do you charge a fee for using the card service?[/QUOTE]
Hi tge
Helen - do you charge a fee for using the card service?
Hi the percentage is 1.7% so when I reprinted my price lists I added it on xx

So many to chose from these days

Latest posts

Back