paypal nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
I have money stuck in my paypal account that i cant move.. I have never experianced this before.. but changing from au$ to pounds to a wrong account (my stupid fault) that basically wouldn't clear has left me with pounds in my account!! I have tried paying it into the new account but it has said pending for about 4 days now..
Contacted Customer care.. no bloody response.. i am at a loss and completely embarrased..
To the person awaiting payment so they can send it please accept my most humblest apologies.. I feel very silly! I am working on it i swear!
anyone with any knowledge on how paypal works please advise? I am sick to death of seeing pending written next to my account!!! pending bloody what i ask? and why take 4 days? :irked:
Do i contact my bank? argh!!!!:grr:

in my humble experience it takes 5 to 7 days to clear into a bank account, and is pending in the mean time, hope this helps xxx

I have money stuck in my paypal account that i cant move.. I have never experianced this before.. but changing from au$ to pounds to a wrong account (my stupid fault) that basically wouldn't clear has left me with pounds in my account!! I have tried paying it into the new account but it has said pending for about 4 days now..
Contacted Customer care.. no bloody response.. i am at a loss and completely embarrased..
To the person awaiting payment so they can send it please accept my most humblest apologies.. I feel like a twat! I am working on it i swear!
anyone with any knowledge on how paypal works please advise? I am sick to death of seeing pending written next to my account!!! pending bloody what i ask? and why take 4 days? :irked:
Do i contact my bank? argh!!!!:grr:

no worries hun :hug:
do paypal have a contact phone number or is it only email communication ?

if you are only new to paypal they will "park" the money for a few days (thats how Paypal makes money), once you have done a few transactions you can get money instantly. Paypal is a very good system and transactions are done in your currency.

If you don't need the money str8 away , you can leave it in there.

Keep in mind one of the benifits of money in a Paypal account is ......it's tax free and untraceable until you transfer it into your bank account.

Leave it in there and go shopping on ebay !!!!!

It doesn't earn interest, but the bank don't pay much either (and most of that is chewed up by fees).

I have a few clients that Paypal for their nails *wink*.

I am in the USA & I have had nothing BUT problems with paypal. They did the same to me cept I had just that day transfer'd my funds. Big funds too.
I had so many fraud emails from scam artist to try to bilk moneys from me, I didn't feel comfortable keeping money there. I closed my acct. To this day I am getting scam mail from all over the world & banks saying ppl are using my paypal acct.. ha I don't have one :irked: haven't had one in 6yrs!!! NO paypal for me :mad: If a person can't take my check or money order or CC, I will buy somewhere that they do ..
jmo

Latest posts

Back