PB Nail Comps - RESULTS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being a newbie I totally cant tell the difference in most of them!!! Congratulations to you all and you are all definately an inspiration to me. WAY TO GO!!!! xxx

I would just like to say a big, big thankyou to Rachel, Sue and all the team at Pro B for bringing us such a fantastic two days of competitions. Lets face it this year we have seen an increase in catagories which in turn ran like clock work.
Not only at the show but before and after these hard working troops support our every query...in Rachels case even taking calls when she was on holiday in Portugal!!! Now that is dedication for you :lol: Thanks Hun:hug: x
Now theres only one thing to say and that is have a rest team and ...bring on the South :eek:

Jo xx

I would just like to say a big, big thankyou to Rachel, Sue and all the team at Pro B for bringing us such a fantastic two days of competitions. Lets face it this year we have seen an increase in catagories which in turn ran like clock work.
Not only at the show but before and after these hard working troops support our every query...in Rachels case even taking calls when she was on holiday in Portugal!!! Now that is dedication for you :lol: Thanks Hun:hug: x
Now theres only one thing to say and that is have a rest team and ...bring on the South :eek:

Jo xx
Here! Here! Rachel, Sue and the gang certainly bend over backwards to accommodate everyone as far as possible and also put up with all the moans and groans when things don't go the competitors way (before and after the comps). Keep up the great work xxx:hug:

DITTO!!!!! :hug:

Well done to everyone, just entering is a huge achievment!! xxxxxxxxxxx

i agree well done rach and sue and all involved!!!

Yes I agree to these women are fantastic along with anyone else envolved in orgainising these comps!

Latest posts

Back