Peanut butter jelly hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
Hi geeks any ideas on formulas for this one?? My clients are looking for inspiration and I have come across this pic. I’m working on a base of an 8 was going to do half a head of slices pre lightner and 6%then dry off and go back through with 55/66 and pastel. I know the blonde will have to lift to at least a 9 for the purple to show up. I would be grateful for any help, I use wella btw thanks in advance.
9531fa1499afe957c175e4a8fae7ebab.jpg

you could foil alternating 55/66 and a highlift? Save you going through it twice

Thanks Hun but want the purple to be as bright as possible. Do you think this would be like the pic?? Thanks for reply [emoji3] mandita8601

love this colour <3

Hi geeks any ideas on formulas for this one?? My clients are looking for inspiration and I have come across this pic. I’m working on a base of an 8 was going to do half a head of slices pre lightner and 6%then dry off and go back through with 55/66 and pastel. I know the blonde will have to lift to at least a 9 for the purple to show up. I would be grateful for any help, I use wella btw thanks in advance.
9531fa1499afe957c175e4a8fae7ebab.jpg
Is the clients hair coloured at all? Or is it all a natural level 8?
If it's natural then I'd use 2part 55/66 +1parts 55/65 +1part 10/0 and then use something like 9/0+6% or 9/7+6%.

Thankyou for replying,She has an existing 7 on the ends but roots are a warm 8.

I would use colour touch for the violet. It will give it more shine and fade evenly. And maybe one of the /97s for the blonde x

Latest posts

Back