Peanut table from Ikea?!?!?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacqui'snewnail

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am trying to get the peanut table from Ikea and I know a few of you guys have this and really rate it for nails, because of its shape/size etc.

Anyway - does anyone know what it is called in Ikea or how long ago they bought it? I am trying to search their website but cannot find it on there.

Thanks
Jacqui

I have this table jacki in white its very good.
They do it in a couple of colours Its quiet big but i love it.

Sorry its called the peanut table .

Thanks ladies - I dont think they sell them anymore because that link no longer works! Shame, I liked that one! Oh well keep looking!! lol

Ah that's a shame, I was looking for the exact same thing. Quite often I've found with ikea the catalogues don't include the full range. I'll try and pop down to my local branch on the weekend and let you know if they're in the shop.

I went to ikea about a month ago to get one and they still had them in stock in red and in white. Unfortunately it was a lot bigger than i expected and so i couldn't get it as i have no room!

Have you tried their website?

i have one of these tables in white,its great love it.I went to ikea on tuesday this week and yes i saw them there they still stock them
i also got the draws from ikea to go underneath mine.

shellie:)

Thank U Ladies! Your help is much appreciated!

i have one of these tables in white,its great love it.I went to ikea on tuesday this week and yes i saw them there they still stock them
i also got the draws from ikea to go underneath mine.

shellie:)

Was just gonna ask did they do drawers as well!!! :lol:

I was thinking of getting one of these as well, but decided it was to big. So I'm going to get my Dad to make me one, but only on a smaller scale so I can take it with me on a mobile job. Decided to use pine wood, because its a nice light weight. Just going to put a few layers of finish on it to seal the wood. I'm going to price out the wood this weekend and compare prices to a ready-made one.

I bought one in dark red and just love it ... There's room for everything on it :-D

Hi Geeks,

I am trying to get the peanut table from Ikea and I know a few of you guys have this and really rate it for nails, because of its shape/size etc.

Anyway - does anyone know what it is called in Ikea or how long ago they bought it? I am trying to search their website but cannot find it on there.

Thanks
Jacqui

I have this table and would not recommend it as its still quite a stretch to clients even if they are tucked in which is not good for posture etc.

yes it is big with room for stock etc but this doesn't compensate for the overstretch IMO

I have one and use it but wish i'd saved for a proper nail desk.

I had one and loved it...but as my nail room is on the small side i did feel it over powered the room a little...i also found that i didn't use all of it as i don't like my desk full of clutter (like a clear working space)...and so with the table being so big had lots of useless space. Now i have another from Ikea and it was just as cheep but its just rectangle and alot smaller...better for me. xx

i have it and i love it i don t need to stretch too much i got long arms :green:
but i ve read that they have stopped doing it in france for a quality problem
so i guess it s the same everywhere
it should come back in stores after they fix the problem
i m gald i already got mine

I went to Ikea this weekend to have a look at this desk but i am only 5ft small so it was way to wide for my little arms, will have to sweet talk bf into making me one i think

In my home salon, I have a corner computer work station from Ikea (c£45)which I find ideal x

Latest posts

Back