Pedi ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUTIE

Reaction score
Please help :confused: Can I please, please, have ideas and suggestions for what type of pedicure tasters/service I can provide in 15 mins? this is how long I am estimating I will have to spend on a client in a forthcoming event. I know it will be impossible to do a full service in that length of time, but I need to do something for feet in that length of time. I think this is tough, but I am counting on my fellow geeks. All suggestions/ideas will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Cutie. :)

CUTIE said:
Please help :confused: Can I please, please, have ideas and suggestions for what type of pedicure tasters/service I can provide in 15 mins? this is how long I am estimating I will have to spend on a client in a forthcoming event. I know it will be impossible to do a full service in that length of time, but I need to do something for feet in that length of time. I think this is tough, but I am counting on my fellow geeks. All suggestions/ideas will be really appreciated. ThanksCutie. :)
15 minutes huh - how about Plunge, Pamper, Polish - Plunge = soak, Pamper = quick exfoliation and massage, Polish = shape and enamel application - Just a thought!!! Could be fun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back