Pedi stool whats the best way to use it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,iv just bought a pedi stool the one that has got a little stool attached then like bendy tubes to the foot rest.The thing is i sit on the stool and untill i buy a proper chair my clients sit on a sofa which when they put there foot on the foot rest is too high now.My client is coming on friday so i was some idea's if any before then please?:confused:

Hi there. I have one of these stools and I was using it with the client sat on a normal kitchen chair with a seat pad on (for extra comfort). This method seemed to work for me for a while but I have just bought a big comfy office chair which is height adjustable, quite reasonably priced from Argos which works well. Clients love it. Hope this helps.

Siana

I have been considering purchasing one of those too. I have a sofa as well that I use now but with the pedi stool that would be far too low. I was planning to use my office chair, like Siana. Most go up quite high. Maybe you aleady have one in around? You can get them for a pretty good price.

Thats a good idea thanx,i do have an office chair but the colour is bright red and wouls stick out like a sore thumb {im a sod for matching things i love natural colours}.Ill have a look at some chair prices i didnt want to go buying one as iv just started my beauty course so i need a couch and all the products aswell so money is abit tight at the mo.Ill look at some prices tho thanks xx

Hiya just a suggestion with regards to your bright red chair, cover it with white towels! Thats what I do with my black leather one (I'm concious of making thier bottom hot!!!) :)

Latest posts

Back