pedi throne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
hi, i currently have a pedicure caiir thing that cost £200.00 its black and basically a chair for me to sit on and storage underneath..(though i never sit on the chair - i always end up kneeling). however im thinking/wishing/dreaming about the american type pedi thrones - see them in nail pro everymonth - even waft it under hubbys nose occasionally.

id love one.... for the ultimate in client pampering... does anyone know of a uk supplier or has anyone built a pedi throne type thing and how...

Thehandsanctuary said:
hi, i currently have a pedicure caiir thing that cost £200.00 its black and basically a chair for me to sit on and storage underneath..(though i never sit on the chair - i always end up kneeling). however im thinking/wishing/dreaming about the american type pedi thrones - see them in nail pro everymonth - even waft it under hubbys nose occasionally.

id love one.... for the ultimate in client pampering... does anyone know of a uk supplier or has anyone built a pedi throne type thing and how...

Hi they have one in Beauty express

are you ready for this £1550 for the saloce prima and thats the basic one!
or you can get a pedicure station for £395 im sure i have seen the same thing in ellisons for quite a bit less though. Or try salon lines they are very reasonalble.

thanks will check it out..... the other sounds like the pedi station.i have ... cant find it in my beauty express or online... will have to ring them

thanks

Thehandsanctuary said:
thanks will check it out..... the other sounds like the pedi station.i have ... cant find it in my beauty express or online... will have to ring them

thanks

I have the catalogue its by european touch
item number: 301005 @ £1550.00
also: 301001 £3400.00
also: 301004 £2700.00

lots of money. If your going to sell your pedi station i might be int.

Love a bargain!! :p :twisted:

Thanks Honeybee If I Find The Right Thing I Will Put My Old One On Here And You Can Def Have First Refusal... However Can Not Find The Throne On Beauty Express Cat Or Website Do You Have Web Address For European Touch

no sorry give them a bell. Off on hol for 2 weeks so chat when i get back. hope you get what your looking for.

Thehandsanctuary said:
However Can Not Find The Throne On Beauty Express Cat
Jen do you have the current cat?? I've just checked in mine & the Solace Prima by European Touch that Tracy mentioned is on page 137 ...... & very nice it looks too :biggrin:

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back