Pedicure Advice needed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eob

Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone recommend a good make of foot bath/spa? I am thinking of adding pedicure treatments to my list of services and just wanted to know what is a good reliable one to get? Is there one on the market that also does parraffin wax as well?

Thanks
Emma

Hi Emma,

Are you CND trained? If you are they do a range of Spa-Pedicure products. I haven't used all of them but the ones I have work ace! I don't offer pedicures as i don't like feet - lol however i have used them on myself and had good results.

Hope this helps?

Taz
x

Hi Emma

Sallys do a good range called Heel To Toe, they are not expensive and i found them really nice and easy to work with.

Sammie

hiya
sally's also sell a really cool spa bath with 4 different settings of massage etc.
it's only £20, i recently bought 2 for my new salon.
liza xx

Hi,

I have a foot spa but recently saw a program on Sky called Beautification, Ruby & Millie are the presenters on it. Anyway one of the presenters had a pedicure in LA (I think) and all they used was a large wooden basin and they put petals in the basin and I think stones in the bottom.

I think this is now the way to go. Still haven't found a nice enough or large enough type basin yet but I hate the noise of the foot spa and can't stand the cable lying about on the floor!

Hi Liza

Thank yoooou.... oh I wish I lived near a Sally's !! I think they do mail order at one of their branches, I will have to find out which one it is.

Thanks again

Yvonne Webster said:
Hi,

I have a foot spa but recently saw a program on Sky called Beautification, Ruby & Millie are the presenters on it. Anyway one of the presenters had a pedicure in LA (I think) and all they used was a large wooden basin and they put petals in the basin and I think stones in the bottom.

I think this is now the way to go. Still haven't found a nice enough or large enough type basin yet but I hate the noise of the foot spa and can't stand the cable lying about on the floor!
Ooh!! That sounds like a brill idea. Think I'll try that - right up my street. I've seen really large wooden salad bowls in TK Max. Cheers

Hi Kimmi,

Thanks for your note about TK Max - I'll have a look there myself maybe this weekend.

I too like the idea of the wooden bowl thing..very luxurious....but how about sanitation of them?
I had been thinking of using them but this concern that I wouldnt be able to provide adequate cleansing of them after treatments has made me holdfire for a while.
Can anyone else see any drawback or is it just me being "extra over cautious" as always!?
Could it be a disposible thing, the wooden bowl, or would that then bump up the cost of treatments?
Any idea how much these wooden bowls are likely to cost?

(blimey I sound like Magnus Magnussen with all those questions!!!!! :) )

Argos also sell quite a large range of foot baths at very reasonable prices believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back