Pedicure boots - very clever!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pazzy

Reaction score
I think this is quite clever but will look really strange for the wearer.

I wont be buying any but like the idea.

Bootie Pies

those look very weird

Be a bit soggy after the foot soak I think:lol:
Ok if you just want to have your toenails painted....and you want to walk around looking like a complete numpty:)

LoL they are ugly. Now i like the pedicure socks that phoebe_cat showed us but i think the boots are going just a little too far!! :lol:

I think they look a bit like you've got your ankle in plaster.

Abit to much faffing about for me:lol:

Good idea, but I just can't see this taking off.

Can you imagine if the "inventor" took this to the Dragon's Den :eek: :eek: :eek:

Marlise

I don't get it .... are you supposed to put them on before varnish is applied? If not, won't you smudge your varnish when putting them on?!

Can't see them being a best seller.

Good idea, but I just can't see this taking off.

Can you imagine if the "inventor" took this to the Dragon's Den :eek: :eek: :eek:

Marlise

lol !!!!!!!!!!!....they would turn round and say ...the money you have spent on trying to sell these....STOP!!!! xxx

only trouble is you will smudge your polish getting your toes in them in the first palce lol x

No, you wouldn't smudge, because all your treatment is done with bare feet except for the polish. Then you put these extremely weird looking boots on (minus the toe bit, which you put in your pocket I suppose) and then you get your toes polished. I really can't imagine someone wearing these on the way home in the winter, trudging through the snow with their toes bare!
Marion x

How odd!! Cant see them selling many of these!

I actually found these in the daily mail yesterday - they must have caught the attention from journalists.

Hey - some people will invent the craziest of things, sometimes just because they can!!!

Latest posts

Back