Pedicure bowl - what do you use ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Please help. what do you all use for foot soak, I can't seem to find a nice bowl and I' don't want to lug a Foot Spa around.

Any advice much appreciated:lol:

adelekeegan1 said:
Please help. what do you all use for foot soak, I can't seem to find a nice bowl and I' don't want to lug a Foot Spa around.

Any advice much appreciated:lol:

i bought a large wooden salad bowl from sainsburys put a couple more coats of varnish on it so its completely waterproof. looks realy smart.

Haven't got one yet but when I find it I shall be getting a large copper bowl, or two slightly smaller ones.......depending on whats available.

I use a black washing up bowl with big white polka dots on it,everyone loves it and i only paid £3.00 brand new from ebay !

i got an inflatable pedicure bowl from heel to toe all my clients love it cos its so comfortable

I have the Beverly Hills Footsie bath which is really lightweight and has disposable liners which is great for mobile when you can't sanitise the bowl properly between clients.

Thanks everybody brilliant ideas - just which to choose ?????????????

if you are near a branch of ikea, you could get one like mine. its a really big aluminium bowl and they are £10 i think. look smart, unbreakable and easy to keep clean. i give it a good scrub round with anti bacterial soap and spray with hard surface sanitiser when dry.

becki x said:
I use a black washing up bowl with big white polka dots on it,everyone loves it and i only paid £3.00 brand new from ebay !

ooohhhh id love a pink spotty one!!!....... (goes off to search ebay for one!!) xx

Beverley Hills Footspa for me, has been invaluable as most of my treatments last month have been pedicures. Retractable cord and disposable liners, and lightweight. xx

pippadoodle said:
Beverley Hills Footspa for me, has been invaluable as most of my treatments last month have been pedicures. Retractable cord and disposable liners, and lightweight. xx

yay me too.,.... altho Tara (Tars) has used it in the salon much more than me.... i tend to just do pedis on my self
(iknow whgat a selffish tech i am...lol)....... its the best foot spa ever for a prof tech :)

Sassy Hassy said:
I have the Beverly Hills Footsie bath which is really lightweight and has disposable liners which is great for mobile when you can't sanitise the bowl properly between clients.

Funny I was just thinking about getting one of these today. My clients love my current footspa as it has whirlpool bubbles, vibration and heat. I am always very thorough at cleaning and disinfecting it but not matter how much I rinse it there are always more scrub grains appear from inside the jets. This worries me from a hygiene point of view but also that it may be blocking the machine.

Anyone point me in the direction of a stockist?

Thanks
KxXx

Thanks Chick, phoning them on Monday - got to have one!

50p per liner OR scrubing and disinfecting for 1/2 hour and still not feeling tis really clean hmmm not a hard choice!

KxXx

nemotail said:
Funny I was just thinking about getting one of these today.

So was I!

It was when I was trying to wash out my foot spa in between back to back clients!

at school we were using some plastic ones and we were putting theminside a plastic bag before putting the water in
is there anybody here doing the plastic bag thing??

I use a stainless steel bowl with hot stones in the bottom to retain the heat. I sit the bowl on a nice wooden plate.... looks wonderful, feels wonderful, and extremely easy to disinfect.

datgirltwista said:
at school we were using some plastic ones and we were putting theminside a plastic bag before putting the water in
is there anybody here doing the plastic bag thing??
I'm about to. I'm looking for a Balinese style basket that I can line with a plastic bag.

huberella said:
I use a stainless steel bowl with hot stones in the bottom to retain the heat. I sit the bowl on a nice wooden plate.... looks wonderful, feels wonderful, and extremely easy to disinfect.

Huberella - do you have a pic? It sounds fab!

Latest posts

Back