Pedicure bowl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkirocco

Reaction score
I would like to ask where i can get a nice large bowl for pedicures from? I usually use a foot spa but have decided to change. I don't mind if its glass, wood or stainless steel. I keep seeing them in photographs in nail mags etc but can't seem to find one to buy myself. Any ideas would be great

mine is from ikea, a great big stainless steel one with a brushed finish.

i chose metal, because wood is not as easy to sanitise efficiently and one slip with a heavy glass bowl full of water could leave you in a right pickle

Is the bottom of the bowl flat? or how is it balanced?

Is the bottom of the bowl flat? or how is it balanced?

its flat, but the base area is not quite big enough for feet. so i put some nice polished pebbles and glass beads in to make a flat platform for the feet.
i soak the pebbles in boiling water for 10 mins first and they get warm and help maintain the temperature within the pedi water.

its flat, but the base area is not quite big enough for feet. so i put some nice polished pebbles and glass beads in to make a flat platform for the feet.
i soak the pebbles in boiling water for 10 mins first and they get warm and help maintain the temperature within the pedi water.[/quo
What a good idea soaking the pebbles, i use pebbles and never thought of that, thanks gonna try it!:)

I got a lovely one from TK Max this year. Its a glass one, big enough for both feet and a kind of mother of pearl colour with a design on. Cost me about £17 I think. I'l take a pic of it if you want to see it xx

HTH

Rachel

Have a look at Pedicure Bowls, Just got mine!!:)
These would also be great for mobile techs, as the come with a nice carrying case with shoulder strap.

I just did a thread about this on the other page.

Angel Fingers - Good Idea

It would be nice to see how you have got your bowls set up, if you can post any pics.

thanks

Thanks i am off to ikea to look for one now. I like the idea about the stones. The bowlson that website are perfect but just to expensive at the moment for me but i will keep them in mind for the future.

Latest posts

Back