Pedicure Course?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEBSY

Reaction score
Hi,,,,,,,,
at the salon where i have just started working there is a girl doing Holistic Therapy,she trained at the local college but is wanting to do a pedicure course,now at college she has to do manicure & pedicure,she does'nt want to do manicure!!
where i trained at Creative you can do both or just one so i was telling her,she'd like to know if it is possible for her to do the pedicure course even though she has had no other training with Creative ????? :biggrin:

The SpaPedicure class is not a pedicure course ... it is a class to teach therapists ow to use SpaPedicure products.

It is expected that class attendees are already qualified in Pedicure.

HI,
I don't know if it is the same at your local college but at mine the beauty course consists of manicure , pedicure, facials, lash and brow treatments etc etc. Yo don't have to do all elements if you do not want the full qualifications.
ie. you can just do the pedicure element, and only be qualified in that area.
Saying that it was a few years ago so things may have changed but it may be worth enquiring about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back