Pedicure Foot Spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to know what kind of foot spa you use, to soak your clients feet in ?

thanks

I use a Remington Footspa, but I know that many geeks use other varieties of footspa, footbowls or The Beverly Hills Footsie with disposable liners.

I ran a poll on this very subject a while back, so am posting the link for you to take a look at.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/34151-foot-spa-foot-bowl.html

If you do a search however, you will find many more threads on the subject.

HI, I have that one, just checking what else is on the market. thanks

I use the same as Zo Zo. It's very hygienic too so you don't have the work of washing, rinsing and disinfecting after each client, you just throw the liner away!

Which ever spa/bowl you use maintaining its hygiene should be an important factor in your choice.

hth:hug:

A Beverley Hills Footsie bath for me. It does add on a little extra cost to my pedicure but my clients and me think it is worth it as the liners get thrown away each time..

I use a large stainless steel bowl (from Ikea) with large massage rocks at the bottom to retain heat. This sits on a large wooden plate... looks very elegant, and is extremely easy to disinfect.

I use a large stainless steel bowl (from Ikea) with large massage rocks at the bottom to retain heat. This sits on a large wooden plate... looks very elegant, and is extremely easy to disinfect.

Sounds interesting ! Have you got a pic you can share with us ?

I also use the BHFSpa. Really nice footspa, the only thing I don't like about it is that the vibrations are quite noisey....

Marlise

Bev Hills Footsie Bath for us. Shelled out loads on various footspas over the years and this one wins hands down IMO

Thanks for your replies.

Huberella, if you have a photo, it would be nice to see yours set up.

thankyou

I'll see what I can do :)

Latest posts

Back