Pedicure help!New equipment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hiya

i recently bought a manicure and pedicure trolly thing as it was quite small and fit into my room. I bought it from beauty express Buy Hand and Foot Duo from Beauty Express

i have a luxury pedicure booked in for tomorrow and i really wanted to use this! I am using my foot spa but am wondering how to get the client comfortable with the foot spa on the floor where abouts should the trolly go?and also what angle i should be as my stool doesnt go really low?

I currently have a stool and am planning to put the clients legs into this trolly but just wondering how it should work?

Any help would be great!
Lima
x

It looks like you're possibly meant to sit on the actual trolley to keep it steady when they put their foot up on the bit that pulls out the tray will then be to your side for your tools. The foot spa would be in front of the trolley's pull out foot rest :hug: we had similar stools where I trained but without the foot rest. Be careful getting up as they can loose balance.

Latest posts

Back