Pedicure problem!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxurynails

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Please give your opinions on my Pedi Problem as it would be much appriciated...
There is a Mum at my lil boys school who i often talk to, having just started my own mobile business she asked if I could do her a Polish on her toes, i asked if she wanted an exfoliate and moisturise too, she did I then said it would be £12. After talking with her at a later date she thinks she is having a full pedi!!! I feel really bad to tell her she has it wrong as I normally charge £35 for the works as it's quite a jump in price!! sholud I be brave and tell her or on this occasion let it go and just say it's only this once and learn from it???
Lisa

Hi,

Get a price list sorted asap.
If you can get at least 20?/50? printed.

At minimum a clearly visible price list at your workstation also.
Just tell her you can work out what she would like to have done once she's there with you & has seen your p/list.

No discounts either IMO - offer a complimentary treatment after 4 or 6 [you choose] referals from her come your way.

Give an inch - Loose a mile.

HtH

XX J XX

Hi,

Get a price list sorted asap.
If you can get at least 20?/50? printed.

At minimum a clearly visible price list at your workstation also.
Just tell her you can work out what she would like to have done once she's there with you & has seen your p/list.

No discounts either IMO - offer a complimentary treatment after 4 or 6 [you choose] referals from her come your way.

Give an inch - Loose a mile.

HtH

XX J XX

I vote for that

Never do out for out !!!!!!!!:hug:

When you turn up, why don't you say to her " Now I can't quite remember what it was you decided on - the full spa pedi at £35 or the mini pedi at £13 " - then let her tell you then.
Sometimes, a white lie has to be told and it could suit you to have the occasional lapse of memory.
Good luck :)

i would go with that last comment. welcome her in an say it with a big smile :) like its the norm, dont hessitate!

Latest posts

Back