Pedicure question...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
First of all i hope i've posted this in the right place.

I just have a quiery about pedicures. At the moment in the salon i'm in twice a week i charge £30 for a luxury pedicure. This includes soften callous cream, foot file, cuticles taken care of, foot scrub, foot mask, leg and foot massage and a smoothing cream on last...and of course then painted. (all using OPI products)

My question is, i have a couple of clients asking about and one booked in for a 'mini' pedicure. although i don't strictly offer this on my treatment menu they want something to keep them going in between the luxury pedicure. I don't really know what to offer for it though. Should i still do cuticles and foot file but no massage? or should massage always be included? i need something to deistinguish it from the luxury pedi.

Do any of you offer mini top up pedis and if so what do u do in them?

Also price wise? If i'm charging £30 for a full pedi for much for mini? (manicure is £19.50, luxury mani is £25 and revarnish is £10.50)

Thanks in advance!! xx

I have 3 levels of pedicure which I offer.

Mini/express pedi - cuticles, file & polish £12
Spa pedi - all the things you mentioned but without the massage £18
Luxury Spa pedi - As above but including massage £22

I suppose it would depend just how much work the client really wants done.

First of all i hope i've posted this in the right place.

I just have a quiery about pedicures. At the moment in the salon i'm in twice a week i charge £30 for a luxury pedicure. This includes soften callous cream, foot file, cuticles taken care of, foot scrub, foot mask, leg and foot massage and a smoothing cream on last...and of course then painted. (all using OPI products)
mine is the same £27 and i have heated booties

My question is, i have a couple of clients asking about and one booked in for a 'mini' pedicure. although i don't strictly offer this on my treatment menu they want something to keep them going in between the luxury pedicure. I don't really know what to offer for it though. Should i still do cuticles and foot file but no massage? or should massage always be included? i need something to deistinguish it from the luxury pedi.
i have mini manicure on my menu (although ive only just started) its file, cuticles, foot file and polish £12.00

Do any of you offer mini top up pedis and if so what do u do in them?

Also price wise? If i'm charging £30 for a full pedi for much for mini? (manicure is £19.50, luxury mani is £25 and revarnish is £10.50)
my mini is £12 classic is £17.00 and luxury is £27,

Thanks in advance!! xx

hths hun, btw i had look round local salons b4 i set my prices hun xxxx

thanks....anyone else do things differently or got any other advice??

i'm still a bit in the dark bout what to do! x

i charge $35 for a spa pedicure (includes cuticles, trim, polish, massage, scrub, callus work, and a mask or paraffin dip, but not in that order, haha!)

then I have a mini pedi, which is $8, and is a trim and polish

and i offer to certain clients (the ones with the worst callus build up) a "callus only mini pedi" which is $15 and only includes a soak and callus work. i don't have this listed on my service menu, it's by referral only.

so i guess it depends on what they are wanting touched up, their toes or feet. for me though, anything with mini doesn't have the massage or any of your normal extras. it's quick and to the point.

Latest posts

Back