pedicure spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
hi, as a mobile tech i was wondering which ped spa you would all recommend?..

I currently have a babyliss whirlpool one but was looking at this as a more hygienic solution as well as being easier to carry....

Buy Belava Pedicure Bowl Starter Pack from Beauty Express

What do you think?

thanks.....:green:

I think these are a great idea and wouldnt mind one myself. I dont know how expensive it works out with the platic refills but from a hygeine point of view and going between appointments and not getting a chance to sterlise it, it would be fantastic. Also much lighter than a bulky foot spa.

Ami

My Therapist (Martigirl) uses one that has the disposable liners....and I think it is great.

If you do not want to go to the expense of buying another one as you have your whirlpool one, have you thought of Mundo products for Salon cleaning....they have just brought out a product specifically to clean pedicure spa's.
There will be a link somewhere on site.

Here it is...mundo

I have the Belava one from Beauty Express. Haven't got time to look now but I don't think the liners work out that expensive - I find them very convenient

Hth's x

I have the Belava one from Beauty Express. Haven't got time to look now but I don't think the liners work out that expensive - I find them very convenient

Hth's x
The Belava is also pictured in that link

hi everyone
these footspas look good i have not seen one of these before so i might have to get one at excel aswell
tracy x

ooh I ordered mine yesterday from her. I didnt realise she was also a geek!

I currently have a Remington footspa which is great, but I'm seriously considering acquiring a Footsie at the next PB exhib at ExCel.

I wonder if the Footsies will be at the NEC next month?

Latest posts

Back