Pedicure station

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coujojo

Reaction score
Can you guys post pics of your pedicure station set up. What height is everyone liking to work at to prevent back and shoulder issues. What kinda chair do you use for the clients and for yourself??? Would love feedback

IMG_4455.JPG

Client sits in that big chair and I sit on a height adjustable saddle stool. And then if I’m doing shellac on the toes I do it with the client on the beauty bed [emoji4]

You don’t find it hard on your back with the client not sitting higher?? It’s looks beautiful. Where did you get the foot bath from. I need to order everything online where I live, the nearest store is two hours away for salon supplies

You don’t find it hard on your back with the client not sitting higher?? It’s looks beautiful. Where did you get the foot bath from. I need to order everything online where I live, the nearest store is two hours away for salon supplies

No not at all because the stool I sit down goes really low and the clients foot and leg is resting on my knee so I’m not bending down [emoji4] it’s a footsie bath I got it from salon services, vibrates and has a heated base so keeps the water warm! Just google footsie bath I’m sure one will come up

Ya! That’s true . You are actually not bending down. Ok thanks I will google that.

Are the disposable liners environmentally friendly?

This is all new since I was in beauty 6 years ago! :)

Are the disposable liners environmentally friendly?

This is all new since I was in beauty 6 years ago! :)

I just stick them in the recycling bin at home!

Hiya, I know the pictures are too big but I thought I would at least try to show you my pedi station. Height adjustable with foot pump.
Skinmate pedicure station (second hand 10 years ago)
Small furry stool from Aldi , my hubbie cut the legs down so that it was a better height, All the saddle stools were too high as my poorly neck suffers with all the bending that's needed.
I use a normal washing up bowl and liners too.
RosieR

pedicure1-jpg.208743

Attachments

• Pedicure1.JPG
    Pedicure1.JPG
    781 KB · Views: 145
Hiya, I know the pictures are too big but I thought I would at least try to show you my pedi station. Height adjustable with foot pump.
Skinmate pedicure station (second hand 10 years ago)
Small furry stool from Aldi , my hubbie cut the legs down so that it was a better height, All the saddle stools were too high as my poorly neck suffers with all the bending that's needed.
I use a normal washing up bowl and liners too.
RosieR

Thanks so much for the pics. I love your chair. Nice and simple

Latest posts

Back