Pedicure trauma!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ickle_Sue

Reaction score
I normally do my own pedicures but a friend got me a voucher so that I could be 'pampered' for a change! I'm really upset as she has totally buffed my skin off my heel! Look at what she did ....I complained obviously! Sorry I just needed to sound off as I can't believe that there are people out there that are so unprofessional!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338049880.530234.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338049880.530234.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 601
Ouch! I hope it is not too sore :(

I hope it doesn't hurt! Can't believe she would file all the way up there!

Looks like there was maybe a blister there and she has had the top off it?

When i do a pedicure I don't buff all the way up there...am i doing my pedicures wrong?
I trained in USA college and we were only told to buff the heels never above.

That doesn't look too good, bet it's quite tender, what did they say when you complained?

Poor you - looks really painful :sad: What did they say about it? x

Looks like there was maybe a blister there and she has had the top off it?

Totally agree. That looks like you've had a blister there and the skin has been trimmed off as it doesn't look sore around the area.

Once you soak your feet, the 'spare' skin on a blister becomes very soft and sort of flappy. If this had been left on and dried again it would be very prone to catching on things and tearing new skin.

Hope its not too sore for too long.

Get some Germoline New Skin, it is a liquid skin which (stings for a few seconds but) is fantastic for pain relief for paper cuts, scissor cuts cracks in heals & fingers in the winter. It seals it up so you wouldn't know it was there.x

Latest posts

Back