Pedicure with Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I'm going to sign up for a new course. I wanted to do a pedicure course and when I contacted a new trainer she said she teaches shellac application as well in with the course. So when I'm trained can I purchase the shellac off the CND site.

Hi, im sure im right in thinking sweet squared and ellisons are the uk distributors for cnd shellac so you will be able to open an account and buy from either of those with your certificate. Hope that helps :) X

Would I be able to buy the new LED lamp as well.

If you have a mani certificate you can buy shellac. You don't need to be trained in shellac and the lamp. If you don't have a mani certificate, contact Sweet Squared and check that they will accept the certification this lady is offering.

Vic x

Ahhh yes, sorry hun i forgot to say i did my shellac training through sweet squared so its obviously a little different. As vic said, give them a ring to be sure :) X

I'm going to sign up for a new course. I wanted to do a pedicure course and when I contacted a new trainer she said she teaches shellac application as well in with the course. So when I'm trained can I purchase the shellac off the CND site.
Is your trainer an authorised CND Shellac educator?

I have my manicure certificate when I done my nail course some years ago just wanted a pedicure course to do. I have asked this trainer about her courses as she's a new trainer and just opened a shop and training school near me. Her courses are very very cheap that's why I'm abit hesitant about training with her. She has assured me that I can get insured with all her courses.

Unless she is an authorised CND Education Ambassador then she can't train you Shellac but she can do a general pedicure course. I would perhaps call your insurance company and confirm they will provide cover based on her specific course, and also if you're looking to purchase Shellac call Sweet Squared to again confirm this qualification will be acceptable.

Latest posts

Back