Pedicure ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I want to get a couple of products to help to keep my feet looking nice. I have very dry heels with white lines - not quite cracks.

Please can you pedicure princesses (or princes) advise on some of your favourite products. I dont want to spend a fortune on a complete range as I dont do pedicures on anyone else - I used to but feet are not my thang LOL.

I have tried various heel therapy and repair products but not sure if they work too efficiently on their own.

Looking forward to lovely spring feet LOL.

Good question. I have hard skin that no about of filing or lotions seems to improve.
I was going to try and get some trial size kits/ sample sizes - the product that works on my feet will be the one I use for clients.
I'd be interested to know what you've tried already, I'm going to the NEC Sunday and will also go to Olympia so was planning to see what I could get there to try out. I'll let you know If I find anything good - anything that works to soften my feet will have miracle properties!!
B

When I first came to live in Spain, that first summer my heels got so dry they actually cracked!! It was painful and ugly which for someone who always likes her feet to look as good as her hands, was not very nice. Of course, I had totaly neglected my feet for months.

The remedy: First I had Jo give me a damn good SpaPedicure. Now I have a pedicure every month and in between, when ever I have a bath, as oposed to a shower, I use a rasp around my heels and the pads of my feet to remove any dead skin. Every night at bedtime in the summer, I use Cucumber Heel Therapy which I swear by. Now all year long my feet are like a baby´s! I have never had to use a 'blade' to remove hard skin, even at the beginning. It is the regular routine that keeps them perfect.

I have to emphasise though that this is an ongoing thing if you really want to solve the problem and you can't let up. You must be as dedicated to your feet as you are to your face and keep up the routine.

I take it Cucumber Heel Therapy is available from Creative??

I've tried the ongoing thing believe me - and it's not working - daily, weekly, whatever. When I said I need a miracle I meant it!

B

Bryony said:
I take it Cucumber Heel Therapy is available from Creative??

I've tried the ongoing thing believe me - and it's not working - daily, weekly, whatever. When I said I need a miracle I meant it!

B
heel therapy cream with lavender and peppermint :) from the heel to toe range at sallys [1.99 +vat] totally cured the cracks in one of my clients heels.try using a good dollop at night then slip on a pair of cotton socks overnight.must be worth a try for a couple of pounds. also i believe applying pure glycerine to the affected area is very effective, not tried this yet myself, but it wouldnt cost much to try either. :)

hiya

i am a hairdresser aswell and my feet are a nightmare. I have tried everything and i swear by cucumber heel therapy and the designer nails pink rasp. I do it everynight and it keeps them in good condition. You could try the pedi tote they do fiona its quite reasonable and you get most of the procucts in small sizes you will be pleased with them. They are a more luxury range but as they say your worth it. I stock the pink rasps and the cuc heel for retail and once purchased the clients love it. ps they do the cuc heel in a mini size to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back