Pedicures - Do you cut toe hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsR

Reaction score
Just wondering if everyone cuts or shaves the toe nail on females feet when doing a pedicure? Do you ask if you do or do you just do it?

Thanks

For the life of me I cannot remember if I have asked this yet or just thought about asking it so sorry if I have already! Sure I haven't though!

I don't, and never asked myself if I should do it or not, as they're already *clean* on their feet when they come ;)

I wax it if the client wants to, or tweeze it, but when I didn't have waxing service, I didn't, nor clients asked me to do it...

I too wax it as part of the pedicure if she wants it done. So far they've all said yes!

I wax as part of a leg wax etc!

Trim hairs if it is a pedicure!

I always ask the client on their first visit and mark down their preference on their client consultation card :hug:

I wax as part of a leg wax etc!

Trim hairs if it is a pedicure!

I always ask the client on their first visit and mark down their preference on their client consultation card :hug:

Snap! Client's always comment on how thoughtful I am to offer x

Always ask - most of them want it done. It gives a massive improvement to the feet of some clients!

Always ask - most of them want it done. It gives a massive improvement to the feet of some clients!
That's what I do too, wax them off!

Don't know if it's still available but Cuccio used to have little ready waxed strips for this very job. They work beautifully

Latest posts

Back