Pedicures - foot spa or bowl?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty_

Reaction score
hi everyone, just doing research at the moment as have my CND spa mani/pedi day next week. Just wondering what you all use as part of your pedicures? Electric foot spa or a large bowl with pebbles etc? What are pros and cons of each and which do you and your clients prefer?

Cant wait to go on the training day :) xx

I have a footie bath. I love it clients love it and best of all it has disposable liners.

thanks for that, just checked it out and looks good, little pricey but probably worth it, anyone else have any thoughts xx

how about bowls? anyone that uses them and prefers them? thanks for the tips so far x

hiya huni:)
I use a electric foot spa fab, then after i have dun the foot scrub which can be messy, I pop the clients feet in a bucket bowl, put some warm water in and just wash the scrub off, soooo easy,
I got it from the Beauty show which is brilliant best buy,they do sell them in hobby craft now xx

Hi
I use the footbowls with disposable liners too. I like them, clients like them too.
I was thinking... you`d have to remember when you rinsed and disenfected your bowl... if you used pebbles, all those would have to be disenfected too ye? mite be a bit of a pain in the bum really??
Just a thought.
hth

I use a large aluminium bowl from ikea with pebbles and petals in it, as I can disinfect properly everything

aaahhhh that sounds lovely with the petals, may try that :)

Hi
if you used pebbles, all those would have to be disenfected too ye? mite be a bit of a pain in the bum really??
Just a thought.
hth

Hi hunny I have a dishwasher at work and mine go in there quick easy, clean (first and foremost) and then a good ole soak in barbicide

thanks everyone, lots of ideas and all fab xx

Hello

I use a big glass bowl (from TK Maks) use aromatherapy oil and glass pebbles in the bottom & also float whatever beautiful flowers on the top,

Work next door to a wonderful florist & she puts diamontes in the centre of the flowers.. Clients luuurvve it.

Just something a little different to a foot spa!

HTH

Love Gill x

Latest posts

Back