Pedicures from home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyleanne87

Reaction score
How do you all set up a pedi at home?

Thank you in advance x

I only do Gel Polish but - I did just used to have my client place their foot under the table and onto my lap but it's a lot of feet up, feet down repetitively. Now, I have moved onto a tall, backed bar stool so the feet can remain in one position on a foot stool and I have a better view. No ups and downs all the time. It's much better than under the table but, hard on the back. Next level up would be place the chair on a higher block so the feet are in line with my view :)

I bought a pedicure footrest and stool from eBay. The height is adjustable which makes it much more comfortable. I also have a reclining chair from IKEA.

Thank you all for your help

I am not from home but if I was I would have the same set up. I let my clients soak for a bit, then I move the basin and they recline for the rest of the service. I had the raised platform made so that I don't have to have my back bent too far. The chair is the most comfiest and so easy to wipe down after each service.

Attachments

• 1492726115936.jpg
    1492726115936.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 1492726127787.jpg
    1492726127787.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 68
I have a chair from Ikea that doesn't move but it puts the client in a slightly reclined position. I then sit on a padded footstool with a pillow on my lap, this is wrapped in a towel with 10 squares of couch roll. I have a tray next to me with all my equipment and the colour they have choosen. I will try and send a pic later.

Latest posts

Back